Mayfair Cinema, South Tottenham, London
Located at 64-68 High Road, South Tottenham, N15. Originally opened as the Central Hall Picture Palace which opened on 28th July 1910. Seating 323, the architect was E.A. Stone of Norfolk& Pryor. By 1937 it had been re-named Roxy Cinema.
In 1938, the facade was modernised in an Art Deco style by architect Colin R. Crickmay, and the seating capacity was increased to 500. Closed on 26th January 1961, it was later demolished and a church hall was built by St. Ignatious Catholic Church across the road. In recent years, they have moved out and the Brazilian based United Church of the Kingdom of God have taken over.