3d pan white

Apollo Theatre, Glenferrie, Vic

Located at 331 Burwood Road, Glenferrie/Hawthorn, Victoria. The Apollo Theatre opened in 1938 with a seating capacity for 800. It closed in 1974. It was converted into a catering hall, known as Mansara Hall. In 2004 it was being used as a play centre named Billy Lids, and a snooker club.



0 faves
1 comment
Taken on March 13, 2004