Noggerath Theater, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Located at Reguliersbreestraat 34, Amsterdam, this opened as the Noggerath Bioscope and Variete Theater on 7th September 1907. The architect was P.C. Samwel and it had a seating capacity of 427.
It closed as a cinema (screening adult porn movies) on 23rd February 1983. In 1986 it was incorporated into an extra 'Screen 3' for the adjacent Tuschinski Theater and had a seating capacity of 179. The front entrance became a flower shop for many years.
Since the recent renovation of the Tuschinski Theater, the facade of the Noggerath Theater has been cleaned up and it continues in operation as a screen for the Tuschinski Theater, with the entrance now serving as an exit.