Located at Avinguda de Paral.lel, 65-67 in a area south of the city centre. This originally opened as the Pabellon Soriano on 22nd April 1905. It was designed by architect Ricardo Audet Puig and had a seating capacity of 2,300. The building was stand alone and originally consisted of the auditorium, with no decorative frontage. Today an apartment block has been built in front of the auditorium and that servers as its entrance.
It screened its first films in January 1910 and was operated by Pathe until it went back to live shows in 1914 ands had remained in that use ever since. It now has a seating capacity of 1,156.