Located at Passeig de Gracia, 13 in the city centre. The building was errected in 1887 as a residencial mansion. It was converted into a theatre beginning in 1936 and opening in 1941. Seating was provided for 1,246 and the architect for the conversion was Josp Rodriguez Lloveras.
It was converted into a cinema from 18th November 1960, was tripled in 1983 and further subdivided into 5 screens in February 1995.