Located at 1171 DeKalb Avenue, Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York. The Lyric Theatre was built as a movie theatre and opened in January 1914. It only operated for a short period of time as it was eclipsed by the adjacent DeKalb Theatre/Casino Theatre which was a live theatre but became a movie theatre operated by Loew's.
The Lyric possibly closed in around 1920 and was converted into a garage. Today, the building is in use by a carpet workshop and although stripped of all internal decoration, it still retains the sloping floor from its movie days.