Located at 1938 Boston Road in the West Farms district of Bronx, New York City. It opened on 26th December 1927 and had a seating capacity of 2,473. Designed in an Adam style by architects Eugene DeRosa and George Keister. It was equipped with a Wurlitzer organ and had full stage facilities for Vaudeville performances.
Closed in 1968, the office area was converted into a hotel, the
entrance foyer into a restaurant(now closed), and the auditorium was
used as an auto-repair shop. It was demolished in May 2010.