Staten Theatre, New Dorp, Staten Island, NYC
Located at 135 New Dorp Lane, New Dorp, Staten Island, New York City. This opened in 1930 as the New Dorp Theatre with a seating capacity of 496. By 1949 it had been re-named the Staten Theatre and was screening 'Italian' language movies. It closed by 1957 and is now in use as a plumbing appliance store. As can be seen, the facade has been rendered over.