Loew's Fulton Theatre, Brooklyn, NYC
This was thought to be the front of Loew's Fulton Theatre, located at 1283 Fulton Street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant district of Brooklyn, New York City. This opened as the Fulton Theatre in September 1908 (a live theatre). The architect was William H. McElfatrick and it had a seating capacity of 1,600. It became a movie theatre from 1915 when Marcus Loew took over the building. It was closed in 1930.
It seems like the theatre was actually located to the left of this building pictured, where the white stone faced 1930's built bank is now located, therefore, Loew's Fulton Theatre has been demolished.