Originally opened as the Bunny Theatre in 1912 (named after comic film actor John Bunny). It had a seating capacity of 450 on one level. It was later re-named the Plaza by 1941, then twinned as the Plaza Twin. Later known as the Pavilion it closed as a movie theatre in Spring 2004. Converted into an American Apparal clothing store in late 2005.