flickr-free-ic3d pan white

Savoy, Enfield, Middlesex

Located at Savoy Parade, Southbury Road, Enfield, Middlesex. The Savoy cinema opened in 1935 with a seating capacity of 2,242. Architect: George Coles. It was re-named ABC in 1962 and later became Cannon. Closed as a 4-screen ABC in 1997. Later demolished for access road to a Tesco supermarket.

 

Photographed here as the 4-screen Cannon in the summer of 1994.

cinematreasures.org/theater/15188/

4,162 views
11 faves
11 comments
Uploaded on May 18, 2006