Odeon Theatre, Harlem, New York, NY
Located at 256 W. 145th Street, Harlem, Manhattan, New York, NY. The Odeon opened in 1910 as a vaudville theatre but was screening movies by 1914. It had a seating capacity of 863 and for many years is listed as operating as a 'Negro' theatre. It closed around 1961.
Photographed in July 2003 when in use as a church