Mount Morris Theatre, East Harlem, New York, NY
Located at 1421 Fifth Avenue, East Harlem, Manhattan, New York. Opened as a live theatre in 1912, by 1925 it had gone over to movies. The seating capacity was 1,451. It went over to screening Spanish language movies from the early 1930's and was re-named Campoamor, Cervantes and finally Teatro Hispano, which was open until at least 1953.
Photographed in July 2003 when the building was in use as a church.