Renaissance Theatre, Harlem, New York, NY
Located at 2343 7th Avenue (now Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard) in Harlem, Manhattan, New York, this originally opened as the Renaissance Casino Theatre in 1921 with a seating capacity of 863. The architect was Harry Creighton Ingalls. For many years it was listed as a 'Negro' theatre.
Closed and derelict when photographed here in July 2003.