Teatro Continental, Caracas, Venezuela

    Newer Older

    Located on Avenida Sur 4 at Esquina Pepe Sierra and Esquina Bolsa in the Central district of Caracas. The Teatro Continental opened on 11th January 1936 with Cecil B. De Mille's "The Crusaders". Designed in a Post Art Deco style by architect Carlos Guinard Sandoz it had a seating capacity of 1,910 and was the main cinema in Caracas for M.G.M. movies. It is still open as a cinema screening first run movies

    cinematreasures.org/theater/16429/.

    ajoffre, Fernandov_, and 5001z added this photo to their favorites.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts