Teatro Ayacucho, Caracas, Venzuela
The Teatro Ayacucho is located on Avenida Sur 4, at Esquina La Bolsa & Esquina Pepe Sierra - Catedral in the Central district of Caracas. It originally opened in 1925 with a seating capacity of 1,600. The architect was Alejandro Chataing.
The main auditorium is now converted into a shopping mall/market as photographed in April 2006, with two screens operating in the former balcony screening first run movies.
This photo is in 1 album
- Cinemas of Venezuela 158 photos