F.W. Hastings House, Port Townsend, WA
This award winning Painted Lady is one of the most photographed and artistically depicted Victorian mansions in the Pacific Northwest. She sits high on the bluff commanding spectacular views of Puget Sound, Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. Built in 1889 by Senator F.W. Hastings, son of Port Townsend's founding father Loren B. Hastings, the mansion served as the residence and office of the German Consul from 1908 to 1911.
Today it is a Bed & Breakfast known as the Old Consulate Inn.