Intersection at Bellevue Way, taken from the skybridge above NE 8th Street. Canon Rebel 2000 film camera and 300mm zoom. Rite-Aid 400 film shot at ISO200 setting. Converted to black & white with equivalent of blue filter in Picasa. Vignetting added in Photoshop Elements.
This photo is in 10 groups
- Traffic Signals of the Western USA 3,256 items
- Canon EOS 1000* / Rebels - FILM ONLY! 1,994 items
- SEATTLE B&W (no sepia) 6,220 items
- Cheap Film, Nice Shot! [PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES] 7,697 items
- King County, WA: Largest County in WA; 14th in the US! 8,273 items
- I Shoot Film 2,359,670 items