new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

This is what happens to modeling chocolate when you accidentally leave the AC off for a week...

We went on vacation, and when Gavin was shutting off the circuit breaker stuff, he accidentally shut off the AC completely. Sadly, my awesome biker dude and his poodle were the casualties.


Not sure where his torso ended up, but his head is wedged between the wall and the bookshelf, which is bolted to the wall. Must have been a painful death!


The dog looks like he died happy, though...

0 faves
Taken on July 29, 2012