In 1850 the lawyer Jean-Henri-Paul Ulens marries his niece Marie Ulens and has the castle built in 1881. In 1940, officer pilots of the German ‘Luftwaffe’ from a nearby military airport use it as accommodation until September 1944. After the war, the Belgium army reclaimed the castle. Since 1996 it is abandoned and partly robbed of its contents.
15 photos · 7,495 views