new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
The Heart of Religious Life at Duke University | by Karnevil
Back to group

The Heart of Religious Life at Duke University

Built between 1930 and 1935, Duke Chapel was the first building planned for the new West Campus, but the last one to be completed. It features a 210-foot tower, a 50-bell carillon, 77 stained glass windows, three pipe organs and seating for 1,600 people.

9,147 views
40 faves
48 comments
Taken on November 9, 2008