.according to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a woman is their eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars.
1. As I've mentioned before, when I'm stressed or worried or nervous, I tend to laugh. *laugh laugh laugh*
2. As I uploaded this I glanced at yesterday's photo. Hilarious how they look like they were taken by different photographers, huh.
3. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.
4. My son spilled Cheetos in my closet. Don't ask me A. Why he was in my closet or B. Why he had Cheetos.
5. I love typos. They make me laugh.
6. I haven't worn my hair down in weeks. But, I have a Dr. Appt tomorrow so I figured I'd look somewhat presentable for a change.
7. I'm drinking a Sprite. It's yummy.
8. I saw an article today that had a poll about mothers never having painted nails when their kids are young. For once I'm NOT in the minority. What's nail polish, anyway?
9. I napped with my kid today. Like, literally, he laid on me and slept. Gotta take these opportunities before he's a linebacker asking to borrow my truck for the weekend.
10. I can't take a compliment. I blush, then stutter, then say something completely smartass.
11. If I ran into myself on the street I'd probably think "Nice pants, pluck your eyebrows, and why do you have a huge phone in your pocket?"
12. I totally should count how many pairs of socks I have and tell you tomorrow. I may do that.
13. I cleaned my humidifier today. In retrospect, I should have eaten first because it killed my appetite. Just saying.
14. I have a secret love of post-it notes. Especially the smaller ones. They're like...adorable post-it note babies.
15. Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.
Random Fact: The average roll of toilet paper has 333 pieces.