SisShuttle BFF - SHIPtember
SisShuttle BFF, a minidoll scale SHIP.
This is a build to inspire everyone building SHIPs this month. I'm too slow to complete something in just 1 month, but hopefully this is worth kicking off the contest in style.
Length: ~108 studs
Wingspan: ~108 studs
100% authentic Lego elements and decals, no painted parts.
Build: Jun 26 - Aug 26, 200-240 hours
Photography: Aug 27 - Aug 31
Join Olivia and her friends as she teams up with Emily Jones and her elves to build and fly a mission on the SisShuttle BFF!
I've created a Comic in an album that shows off all the play features and all the characters.
- Highly detailed main engines
- The tail opens as a cargo plane
- The top area opens like a space shuttle
- All the minidolls seat properly in the cabin, as well as most of the Friends' pets.
- Mech and L.U.V.
- PartyBombs under each wing
- Drones on top of each wing
- Awesome turbines for atmospheric flight drill through the air
- Loading ramp and runway
- Sandwiching two airplane wings for a lot of strength
- System build in front, brickbuilt cargo area, technic panel technique on the rear.
- Clip and post technique for the main engines
- Unscrewed the aircraft tail piece and made it functional as a cargo ramp. (Difficult!)
- There's more but I give up.