Run to the Water
Explore #277, Jan 8th, 2009
This is how the story goes.
Matt, I know this other spot around the corner, feel like taking some pics there? 'yeah sure, said Matt'
Five minutes later, we were 'running to the water'
- ISO 100, f9, 2.5 seconds, 14mm
- Sigma 10-20mm Lens.
- HDR, 3 exposures [2,0,+2EV] shot in RAW/ISO100 at f9, using Sigma 10-20mm lens.
- Borders added using Lightroom 2.2
- Upsharp mask in Photoshop 6.0
- Tone mapped using Photomatix HDR, in detail mode.
Song: Run to the water
"don't try to find the answer
when there ain't no question here
brother let your heart be wounded
and give no mercy to your fear"