Because I was shooting into the sun all three exposures were 'under exposed' to what the camera was saying was correct exposure. This was the first time I had tried this, seams to work ;)
- ISO 100, f22, 1/80, 10mm
- Sigma 10-20mm Lens.
- HDR, 3 exposures [2,0,+2EV] shot in RAW/ISO100 at f/22, using Sigma 10-20mm lens.
- Soft light layer in Photoshop 6.0
- Noise reduction in Lightroom 2.0 (is not perfect)
- Slight adjustment to straighten the horizon.
- Tone mapped using Photomatrix HDR, in detail mode.