I attempted to visit Zionly Manna, a vegan "rastaraunt" on Atlantic Road, only to find that it's transformed into Maio, which is essentially the same thing with a different name. Anyway; I had vegan lunch, it cost a fiver, and it was not bad.
- Plantain. I think that might be coconut shavings on top, but I'm not sure.
- Rice with soya chunks. "Senegalese style" apparently.
- Chunk of corn-on-the-cob.
- Stirfried veg including some very nice crunchy cabbage.
- Fresh tomatoes — this came from a serving dish with tomato, avocado, cucumber, and what I think was baby spinach, but I just had the tomatoes.
- Strange pink stew with carrots. I think it might have included peanuts.
Vegan lunch in Brixton
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts