Bathroom... 98.9% near done
I dig this room.
The next bathroom we design needs to be crazy dark or red or... way funky but still beautiful. While this is slick, it's super white and near-hospital-like.
The Meta shower knobs were a compromise, and I shouldn't have bended. While they're fine, it's not exactly the best designed knobs for when your hands are foamy and wet.
Things I love:
* duravit sink + cabinet (took 4+ months to arrive from time of order)
* toto water-saving toilet
* dornbracht sink faucet + handle
* duravit inset vanity w/lighting
* floor tiles
* thermostatic valves in the shower
Stuff that's so-so:
* Meta knobs
* Too many knobs in shower
* tub design - while it's one of the better, deeper tubs for the space, we could only accommodate a 5' tub. It's near impossible to find a fab tub that size. Next time, with more room we'll consider something quite round, tall, and elegant (a la Wet or Duravit Happy D).
* window design (see comments below)