flickr-free-ic3d pan white

Santa Gertrudis Carriage House

This fire-proof building, designed by Jules Leffand, was constructed in 1909. It served as the stable and carriage house for the Main Residence of King Ranch. Many of the carriages and custom made automobiles that were once kept here can be seen at the King Ranch Museum (see our next tip) in downtown Kingsville.

  

843 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken in April 2004