From whence it came, so too shall it return.
Yet another one from our missions to the southern parts of our great nation, well it wasn't actually the southern parts of Australia, but it's certainly more southern than what we currently do. This place in particular is from Sandy Beach, just North of Coffs Harbour. This picture is particularly significant, as I also did a video while taking this. this video will eventually make an appearance on our Blog, as linked below...
- Taken on a Canon 40D with Sigma 10-20mm, tripod
- 3 Shot HDR, Combined in PhotomatixPro 3.2 from RAW
- HDR processing in Photomatix Pro 3.2
- Auto-tone and punch preset in Lightroom
- Sharpening and Noise Reduciton
- Gradient Filter to the Sky
- Gradient Filter to the Ground
You need to check our Blog! and follow it, because we'll be releasing more photos and videos from our Epic Travels!