Owned and operated by the Minnesota Streetcar Museum, streetcars like TCRT 1300 run between Lake Calhoun and Lake Harriet along the Como-Harriet Streetcar Line. TCRT 1300 was originally built in 1908. This shot was taken at the Linden Hills Depot near the bandshell of Lake Harriet. The station is a recreation of the original station which was built here in 1900. It was closed in 1954 when streetcars stopped running. The new station opened in 1990.
Linden Hills Station. Minneapolis, Minnesota.