A little trip to the Portland Ikea to pick up office furniture and viola! I have a real workspace now! Large for details.
- Epson Perfection 3490
- Small paper cutter covered with all the paper that would be on the cork board but for a lack of pushpins.
- Paper recycling.
- Bamboo Fun Wacom tablet. I still pretty much suck with it.
- Proto-light table. I just needs to build a light box to throw underneath.
- Software and blank CDs
- Sketchbooks & pens.
- Bigger sketchbooks.
- Dual 1.25 MHz Mac. Best computer I've ever owned, an excellent work horse of a machine even now that it is a bit long in the tooth (4+ years old).
- Canon Pixma, thanks Beth!
- USB hub is back under here...
- What happened to all my push pins!? Argh!
- More software, needs a better home.
- i'd say so too with MHz instead of GHz :-) - ultranalog
- Er, yes that's what I meant, GHz...
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts