St. Patrick's Cathedral Dublin
From a visit to St. Patrick's Cathedral with Ross yesterday-
Testing a new film and process, still early, not going too well yet.
These pictures are rescued, they were underdeveloped.
Film is Efke 25PL via Zoltan, developed in JayDeFehr's 510-Pyro in a Nikor tank- and there's the problem-
when they came out thin, I did some more research, and found that the minimum quantity of stock solution is 1ml per 8x10- I used 2ml at 1:500 to process 12 4x5's. 50mins, 21ºC- stand. Next time...
I had tested before doing these, but but not at the full 12 sheets capacity-
Still, the developer shows great promise for me, I need to get used to it, then scale up to bigger films for contact printing...
72xl, Centre filter
Best viewed a little bit larger...