1. I've been without a DSLR for over a month, and luckily, I didn't get too rusty. I'm now shooting with a Canon EOS 7D. :D
2. The only television I'll watch is ATP tennis, Seinfeld, or Adventure Time. Everything else disgusts me.
3. My favorite photographer is Joey Lawrence.
4. I'm not a Christian. I just happen to follow the Bible and Jesus Christ whole-heartedly. :P (I don't like the word "Christian" because it carries a negative, condescending stereotype these days)
5. I'm 5'8" and about 130 lbs. 29" waist, size 9 shoes.
6. I'm not really a people person, to be honest. But I like talking to all you guys because for some reason, everyone on Flickr is extremely cool. Anyone else notice that?
7. My favorite drummer is Matt Greiner from August Burns Red.
8. I'm really good at math, but I hate it. It's cool, however, to be able to apply mathematical concepts to rhythm in music.
9. I'm totally an annoying Mac nerd/fanboy. Yeah. Sorry. :P
10. I'm currently freaking out about choosing a major. It's between graphic design and photography, but both are scary regarding... job placement?
I like this picture. I like this camera. That's my mom and my cat, Jimi Hendrix. This image wasn't processed very much, but I can't call it SOOC.
Sorry, for those of you who have been kind enough to pay attention and wait for my uploads. It's been forever. But I'm back. Thanks for waiting. :D
Out-take from this mini-shoot here.
Home-made softbox pointed at subject from the right.