My girlfriend and I had the chance to meet the famous Brian Rueb, or chaybert to some.
We met at Pescadero State Beach to catch a sunset, albeit a foggy one.
A few observations:
1) Brian did not have a crockpot waiting for us. He only breaks that out for workshops I guess.
2) The shoot did not involve any extremely foul weather, therefore lending support to the theory Stephen Oachs is the root cause for rain when Brian and he shoot together.
3) Brian can indeed fit inside his Prius for sleeping, although my truck bed and an air mattress would be much cozier.
4) Brian likes the Dave Chappelle Show. Super bonus points for that..
5) If you like hoppy beer, hang out with Brian, he won't drink it. He likes pilsners and hefeweizens.
It was great meeting you Brian, we'll have to do it again some time.
Nikkor 12-24mm @ 12mm
2 shot blend, 1 for the sky from earlier in the evening, 1 for the foreground water and rocks