10:10:10 on 10/10/10 - "Give Me A Little More Time"
I marked this auspicious day on my calendar and wanted to commemorate it somehow, but couldn't decide what to do. About 10:00 a.m. I decided to photograph every time piece in the house. In the process, I learned:
1. No two time pieces in this house have the same time
2. We have at least one time piece in each room of the house
3. You can't use the flash on digital LED clocks - the numbers disappear !
4. When you're trying to photograph 10+ things in a few minutes there's no time to set up the shot and no time for "do-overs".
5. I really need to get out the dust cloth and give the place a good cleaning ! The dust motes show up really well in the high res macros.
..and I only cheated on the watches - they have dead batteries - so when I set them to 10:10 they stayed there... :)
It's not too late for you to submit your 10/10/10 Photo to one of the Groups listed by flickr on the home page (see my Group postings for this image)
Hope your "ten ten ten" was a good one !
Created with fd's Flickr Toys