new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Mikro Kodesh Men's Club | by Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest
Back to photostream

Mikro Kodesh Men's Club

Mikro Kodesh was an Orthodox synagogue located on Oliver Avenue on the North Side of Minneapolis. It was built in 1926.

 

Date: 1930

Source: 24 cm x 20.5 cm

Format: Black and white photo

Subject: Religion; Men's organizations--up to 1950

Coverage: Minneapolis; Hennepin; Minnesota; United States

Local Identifier: 0785

Link to our record: reflections.mndigital.org/u?/jhs,90

 

From the Steinfeldt Photography Collection of the Jewish Historical Society of the Upper Midwest.

2,210 views
0 faves
0 comments