1876 Synagogue Moves SECOND Time
On November 3, 2016, the historic 1876 synagogue was moved 50 feet west to allow for construction work associated with Capitol Crossing, a multi-use development project. The Lillian & Albert Small Jewish Museum will remain on this site for a few years until its final site at the southeast corner of Third & F Streets, NW, is ready. There, it will become the focal point of a new Jewish museum.
27 photos · 760 views