new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital 4 | by Michał Zduniak
Back to album

Abandoned Psychiatric Hospital 4

Psychiatric hospital in Owińska were opened in 1839. During october 1939 near 1000 patients, children and adults, were were gassed in sealed trucks by the carbon monoxide of the exhaust fumes by Nazis. The place is completely abandoned since 20 years.

9 faves
1 comment
Taken on May 11, 2008