Here is a quick sketch prototype for the hackable comic - just to get a sense of interactions as well
- Sue likes knitting hats for her robot (and is making a hat)
- Sue puts the hat on her robot and her robot starts dancing to show it off
- The robot dances so hard that he falls down to pieces (note that the orientation of the comic shifts from horizontal to vertical here)
- Sue is upset that her robot is broken so she starts tinkering with the bits and pieces to make a new robot
- instead of making a robot she gets carried away with her tinkering and makes...... XRAY GOGGLES
- To activate the goggles you need to drag the bookmarklet button up to the bookmarks bar.
- with the goggles turned on you can see all of the code behind the site. (for exaggeration of this the colors look kind of infrared)
- The goggles help Sue to become - SUPERHACKER- who has the powers to change the open web.
- Note: Superhacker girl jumps in between frames of the comic!
- what's that??? Superhacker Sue hears a noise!
- Oh no! Wigglesworth the pug is stuck under a log and is howling for help.
Hackasaurus spies from the distance
- Hackasaurus guides Superhacker on how to save Wigglesworth by using the XRay Goggles
- The user uses the goggles to open up the Remix window and delete the div that contains the log that is crushing Wigglesworth
- Wigglesworth is free! Dog does a flip and runs to the next frame
- To Be Continued...
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts