Jersey, Channel Islands, Great Britain.
A different perspective of the tower, as this full frontal is obscured by the closed yard.
The tower was built on a rocky outcrop in St Catherine’s Bay in 1792 and was used as a garrison for artillery soldiers. This red and white tower is now linked to the shore by the abandoned southern arm of St Catherine’s Breakwater (Source: Jersey Heritage).
Nowadays, it is available as a holiday let from Jersey Heritage; or alternatively, it can be visited on an annual open day.