Jowling fun

    Newer Older

    After last night's glamor shots, here's a little "perspective". This is how he looks usually...

    What is jowling?

    Strobist: 430ex Rembrandt
    150w bare right of model
    150w bare bouncing off wall back of model, jesusoh, and audrey stanton added this photo to their favorites.

    1. Humandecoy - back 76 months ago | reply

      Like he is receiving a blow from an invisible entity, as can be seen in certain films. Very interesting.

      Discovered using FlickrFox. (?)

    2. Marco Giacomelli [deleted] 76 months ago | reply

      Crazy picture, very nice!!!

    3. jennifer.tai 76 months ago | reply

      thanks :) It's called jowling. Relax your face muscles and just start shaking your head lol. Fast shutter speed, good strong lights (which allows you to use smaller apertures). Very fun.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts