I Have a Problem.
This is it. My entire stash of fabric and vintage sheets. I have way too much fabric. An embarrassing amount.
I will probably be moving in August, potentially several states away so I really need to get things under control by then. I've joined Stash Pact 11 to help me get on track!
1. Sew more from my stash and scraps.
2. Try to swap for wanted fabrics whenever possible.
3. Piece backings with stash fabric. It's more interesting and requires less spending. *Only exception is my current flannel quilt.
4. No more buying fabric just because it's on sale.
5. Exception made for finishing up my Park Slope collection (favorite line!), aiming to swap for the missing prints or purchase for less than $8/yd.
6. Avoid purchasing precuts or bundles.
7. Build a better yellow/orange/gray stash either through swapping or limited buying. Small amounts of solids when needed is also okay.
8. Track yardage purchased in 2011.