This created 3D GeoSEIS Tomography model has mapped volumetric
structure of a strains field which is related with subduction an
oceanic plate in the western and southern directions. The 3D GeoSEIS
Model proves, that the nuclear station has been constructed in very
adverse tectonic structure which increments destructive energy of the
earthquakes and tsunami. 3D GeoSEIS model unequivocally shows, that
the minimal destructions of block 2 of the power plant 1 are caused by
stress relaxation in lowered parts of a plate.
3D-4D GeoSEIS models should be created before construction of dangerous technogenic objects!
Take your geospatial analysis to the next 3D-4D level with 3D-4D GeoSEIS Tomography!
VALIDATION CERTIFICATE for “4D GeoSEIS Tomography” Method (English ver.) www.slideshare.net/JarosloveBondarenko/4-d-geoseissertifi....
*Using 4D GeoSEIS Tomography transformation of various bands of the
multispectral imagery of WV-2, the discriminating iron oxides, clay
and hydrothermal minerals can be accurately volumetric mapped...
* The results of structural-geodynamic modeling proved possibility of satellite maps creation (Landsat7ETM, ASTER, World View-2…) of low-amplitude tectonics with spatial resolution 1-20-30m/pix for horizontal lines, and 20 cm of fold’s amplitude. The spatial resolution of satellite models and maps on a concrete area exceeded the spatial resolution of mining works plan on the scale 1:5000.
* 3D GeoSEIS Tomography is invaluable for identifying geodynamic zones that may be potential areas for rock bursts, 3D fracture patterns, their density (number of cracks per unit volume) and outline zones of high permeability, shear zones and faults...
Seeking business partners for 3D-4D GeoSEIS Tomography modeling and Monitoring…
Seeking business partners for developing 3D-4D GeoSEIS Tomography transformation of 2D-3D digital (multispectral, radar, geophysical, CT, MRI, Ultrasound) images and video...
* We are looking for investment partnership for developing 6D GeoSEIS Tomography transformation of 3D digital (multispectral, radar, geophysical, CT, MRI, Ultrasound) images and video... If you interest it, please don’t miss this opportunity. Please check of the information:
* Uniqueness of 3D-4D GeoSEIS Tomography technology is determined by algorithms that transforms digital images of physical fields into volumetric space-time models which reflects not only an volumetric structure, but also evolution of field`s structures.
* 6D GeoSEIS Tomography brings 3D scan visualization to a whole 6D volumetric animation level. Its 6D Space-time-based Technology extends the capabilities of volumetric modeling practices – allowing anyone, anywhere to see, explore and share (in real-time) 6D interactive views directly from traditional 3D Seismic, MRI, CT and ultrasound scans…
My Customers & Partners: Institute of Geological Sciences of NAS (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine), Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of NAS, Institute of Problems on Nature Management & Ecology of NAS, State Enterprise NIGRI (Mining-Ore Research Institute)...
Publications and scientific reports:
www.flickr.com/photos/jeisus2012/5531682555/in/photostream , www.slideshare.net/JarosloveBondarenko/4-d-geoseis, foto.mail.ru/mail/jeisus/7/64.html# , foto.mail.ru/mail/jeisus/7/62.html# , foto.mail.ru/mail/jeisus/7/65.html#
Shestopalov V.M., Bondarenko Ya.I., Zayonts I.O., Rudenko Yu.F., Bohuslavsky A.S. Complexation of Structural-Geodynamical and Hydrogeological Methods of Studying Areas to Reveal Geological Structural Perspectives for Deep Isolation of Radioactive Wastes. // Field Testing and Associated Modeling of Potential High-Level Nuclear Waste Geologic Disposal Sites // Berkeley, USA, 1998.
Kolotenko V.P. Bondarenko J.J. Spiritual and Moral aspects of Sustainable Development Theory // Man and City. Towards a Human and Sustainable Development // Napoli, Italy, 2000.
Bondarenko J.J., Risk analysis, synthesis and Spiritual Energy-Information Structure Modeling 'SEISM' to reveal environmental perspectives for isolation of radioactive and hazardous chemical wastes // ECO-INFORMA 2001 // Chicago, USA, 2001.
Bondarenko J. J., The Multifactor Predictive SEIS (GIS) Model of ecological, genetic and population health risk in connection with dangerous bio-geodynamical processes in geopathogenic hazard zones //ECO-INFORMA 2001// Chicago, USA, 2001.
Zayonts I.O., Bondarenko J.J., Slipchenko B., Lysychenko G.V., New approaches to the problem of geoecological risk for urbanized territories // ECO-INFORMA 2001 // Chicago, USA, 2001...