Vegetables all done
Continue blanching and shocking vegetables until you've added everything you've going to add.
Please note: pretty much all vegetables are blanched for 1-2 minutes, but starchy things like potatoes should be cooked until tender (about 10-15 minutes).
I have used the following vegetables, all locally grown:
- Sweet Onions - Willow Pond Farm, Brentwood NH
- Garlic - Leeks and Bounds, North Hampton NH
- Carrots - Wild Roots Farm
- Broccoli - Leeks and Bounds, North Hampton NH
- Summer Squash - Stonewall Farm, Nottingham NH
- Zucchini - Back River farm, Dover NH
- Red New Potatoes - Heron Pond Farm