What is this?
I was "tagged" recently, and this photo is my response.
This is how it goes. List 10 things that your friends may or may not know about you, but that are true. Tag ten people and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick message will do). Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you. Post a picture in your stream with the 10 facts and list your tagged people
Who tagged you?
Who are you tagging?
I am tagging my top ten commenters of the past several weeks according to this tool, excluding those who tagged me:
4. Mek.W [deleted]
5. miler man
6. Ryan Wolf
Where are your ten facts?
1. I am married and have two kids, a boy and a girl.
2. I really do go by "JD" in my daily life. The initials "J.D." are a tradition in my family. My father's initials are "J.D.," and his father's name was "J.D."
3. I have lived in Texas my whole life and currently reside in the Austin area.
4. I have done website design and development professionally since 1995. I enjoy the intersection of creative visuals and technology.
5. Despite what you might think, Star Wars is not my favorite movie of all time, although I am obviously a big fan. The real number one movie on my list is Back to the Future.
6. The inspiration for my Little Dudes series came from my son.
7. The majority of the photos in my photostream were taken with a point-and-shoot camera. I only recently acquired a used SLR, and now I'm learning about that world.
8. My setups are frequently very low-tech. I often use flashlights, paper towels, colored tissue paper, poster board, and a broken computer monitor.
9. I feel like I came to photography (and Flickr) late in the game. I've always taken pictures, but I never had much passion for photography until recently.
10. I'm so grateful to those who view, fav, and comment on my photos. Whenever I am telling someone about how the Internet helps create positive, supportive, and inspiring communities, you are my best example.
Part of my Stormtroopers series.
Photo seen in Flickr Explore.