Diamonds. And a touch of rust.
The anatomy of a stolen glance.
Wikipedia says, "Eye contact is an event when two people look at each other's eyes at the same time. It is a form of nonverbal communication known as oculesics and has a large influence on social behavior. Frequency and interpretation of eye contact vary between cultures."
Joan Baez, on the other hand, crooned: ~
As I remember your eyes
Were bluer than robin's eggs
My poetry was lousy you said
Where are you calling from?
A booth in the midwest
Ten years ago
I bought you some cufflinks
You brought me something
We both know what memories can bring
They bring diamonds and rust.
This photo is in 46 groups
- **Tintinian's Pictures of Lovely Girls and Women** 10,944 items
- Feminine Mystique 209,229 items
- Beautiful Women (limit 5 photos a day) 407,358 items
- ♥♥ Mujeres en Flickr ♥♥ 32,189 items
- RETRATOS -PORTRAITS- 20,452 items
- *A Flor de Piel*Feelings flush with skin*No nudity or artistic 28,286 items