Arlington Row in Bibury in the Cotswolds

Arlington Row cottages were built in 1380 as a monastic wool store. This was converted into a row of weavers' cottages in the 17th century

2,591 views
14 faves
21 comments
Taken on October 3, 2008
  • ƒ/4.0
  • 5.8 mm
  • 1/60
  • 80
  • Flash (auto, did not fire)
  • Show EXIF
This photo is in 1 album
This photo is in 1 gallery

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context