1959 BSA A10 650cc motorcycle
The BSA A10 was introduced in 1950 and was powered by a 650cc vertical twin OHV engine. It was the fastest machine tested by 'Motorcycling' in 1950 at 105mph! The design was attributed to Bert Hopwood, chief designer at BSA post war and gold paint was available as an option, which was unusual at the time when most bikes were painted black. This bike was restored by the current owner in 1990 after it had stood in a garage unused since the early 1960s. It is now used regularly on historic motorcycle runs.
Goodwood Road Racing Club (GRRC) car display and open day at Goodwood House.