A folly in disguise
The new school year has started. The six weeks of summer break were over too fast.
Urgh, I don't know what to write here. I'll be back once I though of something :)
10 things:I like to do on rainy Sundays:
1. Watch "The Hunger Games"
2. Go for a run
3. Bake a cake
4. An apple a day keeps the doctor away
5. Listen to a lot of Florence & The Machine
6. Stalk photographers' Filckr streams
7. Take grainy pictures
8. Read "The picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde
9. Make a short film of me baking a cake
10. Going out to dine with my family