new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
um. | by jamelah
Back to photostream

um.

I'm high on painkillers.

 

It's no big deal really, it's just that stupid things I did when I was younger come back to haunt me. In this case, a fun little accident I had when I was 18 left me with a back injury. I'm fine 99% of the time, but the other 1% of the time, my lower spine scoots over to the left, leaving me both crooked and ouchy. This latest bout of lower-back awesomeness started on Saturday, and I haven't been able to go to work, or do much of anything, other than be pathetic (and subsequently laugh about how pathetic I am) and I'm getting a little stir-crazy.

 

Le sigh.

406 views
2 faves
11 comments
Taken on March 25, 2008